Engineer / Scientist Cartridge Development
• As Engineer / Scientist Cartridge Development you will, together with the Cartridge team, be responsible for microfluidic cartridge development mainly in the area of in vitro diagnostics.
• Your work will have a high degree of complexity and includes functioning as the technical expert in the area of nanocoatings. In addition, you will also be part of the scaling-up process of pilot cartridge production.
• You will assist in development projects for customers.
• Furthermore, you participate in team meetings to present and discuss results, report on project progress, status and issues, and prepare project documentation and research reports.
• Master’s degree or PhD in Chemical Engineering
• Relevant work experience in a production environment, preferably for plastic high-precision parts
• Hands-on experience with nanocoatings and/or microfluidic cartridges
• Team player and hands-on mentality
• Preferably living in (a radius of 50 km around) Wageningen / Ede
What do we offer you?
• Great team of enthusiastic, highly educated professionals who are growing a young company
• An efficient organization with an eye for innovation and short lines of communication
• Wide range of activities with plenty of room for own initiative
• Great working conditions and terms of employment